Please read this policy: This Website is owned by Oversal Media (hereafter “Company”), a company registered in England and Wales. By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy. Your personal information will never be shared. Oversal Media will always help by tracking any attempt to miss use your data to give you more control and real piece of mind.
We take your privacy and security extremely seriously.
By using, registering or placing an order on any of Oversal or Oversal Media websites you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. Since this is a growing web site and because internet technologies are constantly evolving, this Policy is subject to change at any time. This Policy works hand in hand with the Terms and Conditions of Use, found elsewhere on the web site.
2 Security Of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry basics to help protect your personal information including without limitation.
We secure your personal information by:
1. limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
2. requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
3. ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorised purposes;
4. personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
5. encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
3 Information The Company Collect
When you visit, register or order products or services on any Oversal Media websites you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, email address, home or business address and other information. The Company will not collect personally identifiable information from users while they use the web site, unless they voluntarily provide it to us or authorise us to collect such information. Users may provide other information about themselves, in addition to the mandatory personal information (hereafter “Voluntary Information”).
The Company may use or disclose personally identifiable information to:
1. Operate and manage the Company Web site(s);
2. Enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
3. Provide products/services that have been requested by you;
4. Respond to other inquires or requests by you.
5. Provide you with information about specials, sales or new products or services that the Company will introduce in the future.
6. It’s partners and/or vendors in order to fulfil orders from you.
In order to provide the best services, the Company may disclose your name on certain pages on our websites. We may also disclose personally identifiable information in the establishment or exercise of legal rights or defences against legal claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. We will never sell user information to any 3rd party not affiliated with the Company, without consent, except in connection with the sale or merger of the Company or the division responsible for such services provided. The Company may also use such Voluntary Information for marketing its products and services to you unless you have ‘opted out’ of receiving such marketing information from us. User may ‘opt out’ by contacting customer service using our contact form.
The Company may, from time to time, send or post surveys or requests for your feedback in order to help us make our web site and services better. Any responses we receive from users will be used only to evaluate our web site and services and no personally identifiable information from respondents will be shared with any non-employees of Company, except that information provided in the Feedback/Comments areas. The Company may, from time to time, send notices about special offers, promotions or contests. If you sign up to participate in any of these, we will collect your email address. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give the Company permission to use your name, image and other information about you, for marketing purposes. To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
4 Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to:
1. Our agents and service providers, e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services.
2. Credit reference agencies.
3. Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
5 Keeping Your Data Secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
1. Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you.
2. We don’t store your personal data on secure servers. But when we do will be store on secure servers.
3. All payment details are secured via Paypal.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
7 Forums And Other Interactive Services
Our sites may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, online hosting or storage services, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the sites (“Interactive Areas”). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including sending you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely.
8 Collection Of Your Non-Personal And Personal Information
Oversal Media collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Limited demographic information, such as the industry you work in, may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes:
1. information collected when you register or visit the site including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
2. information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number and billing address.
3. if you become a contributor, information collected when you sign-up as a contributor including (1) banking and other financial institution information required in order for us to compensate you; (2) your social insurance number required in order for us to prepare tax information slips; and (3) a copy of your photo identification (for example, your driver’s license).
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
9 What Non-Personally Information We Collect?
The Company collects and tracks certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual. The Company may use and disclose non-personally identifiable information for any number of reasons, including but not limited to, working with business partners and improving our web site and services.
If you choose to use our referral services to tell a friend about our products or services (including images in your Lightbox, promotional campaigns, new websites, job postings, etc.), we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will use that information to send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site, review the product or service you have selected and if they choose to join us, to track our referral services. We may use a third-party provider to administer this function, but any such third-party provider may only use the information submitted to facilitate this one-time email. If you are the person who was referred (either by email or otherwise, including through our referral program by clicking on a link on a third party site or email) and you choose to join us, your Oversal Media member name and any information you choose to put on your profile page may be viewable to the person that referred you so that they may track their referral services.
11 Does Oversal Media Have A Newsletter?
The Company regularly sends out a Newsletter via email (hereinafter “Newsletter”) to all Users (unless they have ‘opted-out’). In these Newsletters, we may inform you about new features from Oversal Media and about the upcoming week’s events or special promotions. User may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending an email to Customer Service using our contact form.
12 Disclosure Of Your Information
The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you. Where you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know using our contact form.
You agree that we may disclose your identity and contact details to (1) any third party who claims to us that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their rights of privacy, and (2) to other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
14 Data Protection Information
It is possible to use our website without providing personal details. We only collect personal details on our site (for example, an e-mail address for the newsletter) on a voluntary basis. Such details will not be passed on to any third party.
15 Google Analytics
– 1. To perform essential tasks – when you log in, make purchases, and otherwise access important, customized content.
– 2. To personalise your experience – to remember who you are so we can show you timely, relevant content.
– 3. To analyse data – to determine the number of visitors we receive, how long they stay, and how they use the site.
17 Personal Data We May Collect About You
We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, address, membership number, payment details, whenever you complete an online form. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use this website, send us feedback, contact us for any reason, sign up to a service, purchase goods. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of the purchase of goods.
18 Use Of Your Personal Information
Oversal Media collects and uses your personal information to:
– 1. create and manage your membership account;
– 2. process your transactions;
– 3. provide customer service;
– 4. perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, including sending you surveys;
– 5. to display content that is customised to your interests and preferences;
– 6. to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
– 7. to run Interactive Areas;
– 8. if you are contributor to Oversal Media, to compensate you and to prepare tax information slips;
– 9. if you are a contributor to Oversal Media, to identify your uploaded content as your content;
– 10. to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
– 11. we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These marketing emails may come from Oversal Media or our parent company.
By providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
19 How We May Use Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in chapter 18. These purposes include:
– 1. to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
– 2. administration
– 3. statistical analysis
– 4. customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
– 5. marketing
– 6. fraud prevention and detection
– 7. billing and order fulfilment
– 8. credit scoring and credit checking
– 9. customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
– 10. to notify you any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
20 Marketing And Opting Out
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by mail or email about products, services, promotions, special offers which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
When you use this website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons:
– 1. to recognise you whenever you visit this website
– 2. to speed up access to this website (so you do not have to log on each time)
– 3. to store your personal preferences
– 4. to build a profile about you
– 5. to better target our marketing and advertising campaigns
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
22 Your Rights
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £30) to request access to personal data which we may process about you.
If you wish to exercise this right you should:
1 put your request in writing
2 include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving license or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
3 attach a cheque in the amount of £50 (or international monetary equivalent) made payable to Oversal Media
4 specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
If you wish to exercise this right you should:
1 put your request in writing
2 provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details)
3 specify the information that is correct and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise this right you should:
1 put your request in writing (an email sent to Oversal Media with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable)
2 provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details)
23 Is My Information Private?
The only Voluntary Information that may be shared between Company and one of our partner web sites is that which pertains to information used in the furtherance of tracking an order and providing you with correct information regarding same.
Order information, including order numbers and amounts, may be available to the Company, affiliate merchants and 3rd party affiliate program management companies, for accurate tracking purposes. The Company will not release this information to other parties unless you request it. The Company provides banner and other advertising on its web site, from Google and other third parties, that may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information in the course of advertisements being served. If you are concerned about your privacy regarding these advertisements, please refer to Google’s (or other third party) privacy policies.
24 Credit Checking And Data Security
To enable us to make credit decisions about you and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
We employ security measures to protect, so far as reasonably possible, your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits. The Company requires that our advertisers and partners ensure the security of the data that users provide to them, however, in the event of a breach of their security measures, you agree that the Company will not be liable for any losses or damages. The Company limits access to personal information about users to employees, for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary, in order to provide products or services.
25 Disclosing Your Personal Information
26 Use Of This Website Agreement
27 Linked Websites
We may provide links to Websites maintained by others (“Third Party Websites”). We have not reviewed all of the Third Party Websites linked to our Website and are not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered in such Third Party Websites.
28 Personal And Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This Website has been provided for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from information derived from this Website.
This Website is provided for sales and information. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site, and as such are not responsible for the consequences resulting from the use of such information.
If you believe you have received unsolicited email from Designer Websites, please send your complaint to us along with a copy of the unsolicited email and we will do everything we can to ensure that this does not happen again. We do not automatically collect any information about users of this website. We do collect information about users who choose to voluntarily communicate with us through email or via submission of our contact pages. We also collect general aggregate information about use of the website for statistical purposes.
Upon written request we will provide all information held about a specific user; however, proof of identity will be required before we provide that information. If you provide information to us via our contact forms you will only receive a response to your reasons for contact, we will not contact you for any other reason. However, if we feel we have an offer or new service relating to your specific inquiry we may contact you again in the future. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, please let us know by sending a brief email to us. We will not pass your information to a third party unless otherwise requested by yourself. We reserve the right to change the wording of this policy at any time.
31 Information The Company Collects About You
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using our contact form. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £50 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you, but we may at our discretion waive this charge.
32 Opt Out
The Company gives users the option to remove personally identifiable information from our list of active users. You may also choose to opt-out of certain communications from the Company, such as our Newsletter. If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out of communications from us, send an email to Customer Service using our contact form. We will respond within 7 days.
The Company is not responsible for removing personally identifiable information from the lists of any 3rd party partner or advertiser who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this Policy.
33 Consent Of Your Personal Information
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the site without parental consent.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
36 Web Site Location
The Company web site is maintained in the United Kingdom. If you are located outside of the U.K., by using the web site, you authorise the import of you information and its use, as specified in this Policy.
37 Minimum Age To Use Our Websites
Use of Oversal Websites and products/services are intended for persons who are eighteen (18) years or older, or business entities. If proof comes to the attention of the Company that an individual user is under the age of eighteen (18) years, and is accessing our services and/or products without the consent, approval or authorisation of their parents or legal guardian, the Company will immediately terminate such account.
The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, in the event that this becomes necessary after initial release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional, deleted, modified or amended services provided by Company. The Company will not personally notify you of any amendments to this Policy. Users are urged to check this Policy frequently in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Users understand and agree that continued use of the Company Web site(s) assumes that they have read and accepted this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time.
Oversal Media uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalise and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
– 1. They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access light boxes, shopping carts, and view their previous invoices.
– 2. Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
– 3. Cookies allow us to deliver personalised content to you, including search results and targeted advertising.
– 4. Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
– 5. Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
– 6. Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
– 1. Measure and analyse aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor’s internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
– 2. Remember our users’ previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
– 3. Record users’ behaviour on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customised advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
– 4. Evaluate user traffic and behaviour on the site to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
– 5. Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
– 6. Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
40 Policy Access
This Policy is accessible from the Home Page of the Company Web site(s).
41 Spy Ware
The Company never uses or installs spy ware on user computers, nor do we use spy ware to retrieve information from user computers.
42 Your California Privacy Rights
IF YOU ARE A USER IN CALIFORNIA, USA: The State of California, USA, has passed legislation requiring certain specific disclosures be made available to California residents who use the internet and provide information that may be used for marketing purposes. That legislation requires any business that discloses a customer’s personal information (as defined by the “Act”) to any 3rd party, for direct marketing purposes, to provide the customer a method for obtaining the names, addresses and certain other specified details of anyone who might have received that personal information. If you are a California resident you may request this information from Company by writing to:
139 Marvels Lane,London,
Greater London,SE12 9PP, UK.
Attn: California, USA Privacy Rights.
43 Section Titles
The section titles used in this Policy are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to us using our contact form.
45 Information About Other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
1. give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data.
2. receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
46 Change Of Terms